Southgate Medical Centre is a member of the internationally respected Travel Doctor – TMVC group of travel clinics.
Travel Doctor – TMVC is the preferred travel medicine provider for Australian Government departments, many of Australia’s humanitarian/development/aid agencies and some of Australia’s largest corporations.
Our doctors have expert knowledge of health risks for travellers and are always up to date with the latest disease outbreaks. As part of your travel consultation you will be provided with:
- An individualised risk assessment of your trip, taking into account your itinerary, background health and planned activities during your trip.
- All recommended vaccinations. We maintain a full stock of all vaccines at our clinic. We are a Government accredited Yellow Fever vaccination centre.
- Malaria medications as required and advice regarding prevention of other mosquito borne infections such as Dengue Fever and Japanese Encephalitis.
- Our international travel health guide booklet. You will find this to be an invaluable resource during your trip with advice on the prevention and management of most travel related health issues.
- An international vaccination book with a record of all vaccinations provided by us.
- A dedicated medication kit that will enable you to self-treat some of the most common travel ailments including Traveller’s Diarrhoea.
For more information, please visit the Travel Doctor website traveldoctor.com.au