We understand that you want to feel safe visiting our medical centre and not be exposed to Covid 19 virus.
To achieve this, we have established the following covid 19 safety routines to ensure that when you enter the medical centre, you are entering a “clean” area similar to operating theatre suites in hospital:
- All our staff on entry to the medical centre will change into surgical scrubs (to exclude entry of contaminants outside the centre), put on surgical face masks and sanitise hands.
- All patients will be provided with a face mask to wear in the clinic and requested to sanitise/wash hands on entry into the clinic. Instructions will also be given regarding avoidance of touching any surfaces, including seating.
- Any patients with respiratory symptoms will be provided with a surgical face mask and required to wait in an isolation room, separate from the waiting area.
- All patients on entering the doctor or nurse consulting room will be asked to wash/sanitise their hands. The doctor or nurse will use gloves for any required examination.
- Social distancing will be enforced in waiting area and consulting rooms.
- Contact free transactions at reception desk
Southbank Medical Centre
Covid 19 Safety